As with all the Merit Bone Biopsy Systems, the Bedford™ System contains the Preston™ Bone Biopsy Needle, designed for either incremental sampling for blastic lesions or with optimal syringe aspiration.
- Guide rod
- Perforating-tip cannula introducer
- Drill insert
- Clockwise trephine-tip biopsy needle
- Ejector pin
This guided, hard bone biopsy system features:
- Guide rod access to minimize damage to surrounding tissues
- Unique perforating cannula and hard bone drilling technology
- Control and precision while traversing dense bone
- Preston™ Bone Biopsy Needle for multiple, optimized lesion sampling
Please note: The Madison™ and Huntington™ Systems feature the same hard bone access perforating cannula and drilling technology but with direct or guide wire access, respectively. To meet your procedural needs, both systems are available in multiple sizes and lengths.