The EndoMAXX™ fully covered esophageal stent opens the next era in esophageal stenting. Designed from years of clinical experience and feedback, the EndoMAXX™ incorporates advanced features that help alleviate common adverse events associated with esophageal stenting.
- The laser cut stent design provides for virtually no foreshortening nor elongation of the stent resulting in:
- Increased deployment accuracy with no need to compensate for stent foreshortening
- Reduction in stent movement “inch worming” as a result of the stent elongating and shortening from changes in compression force
- The unique and new proprietary design of the EndoMAXX allows for variations in radial force along the stent body, while maintaining luminal patency throughout.
- The variation in radial force allows patency of the stricture, while reducing tissue irritation and damage to the healthy esophageal mucosa.
- Both a proximal and distal metal suture provides a means for repositioning of the stent post placement and provide increased suture integrity.
- Redesigned anti-migration struts provide increased mucosal wall contact and friction, while remaining fully covered.
- Silicon covering helps decrease tissue ingrowth and stent degredation.