- 8 mm diameter stents expand the options for difficult strictures.
- 15 mm length provides the options for stenting short segments.
- Suture Eyelets aid stent repositioning and removal.
- Laser cut stent design ensures virtually no foreshortening nor elongation—making accurate stent placement easier.
- Improved anti-migration struts are designed to reduce stent migration without the potential complications associated with tissue ingrowth.
- Purse-string design of the proximal suture knot allows repositioning and removal immediately post-placement.
The AEROmini Fully Covered Tracheobronchial Stent builds on the strengths of the original AERO platform. The stent is delivered to the target site by means of an optimized low profile, over-the-wire delivery system. Benefits of the delivery system are:
- Ergonomic handle and trigger provide accurate single handed deployment of the preloaded stent.
- Low profile 12F & 16F delivery system for crossing tight strictures.
- Increased working length for ease of deployment into distal anatomy.
- Distal Catheter Flex Zone designed to increase trackability of the stent deployment system into tortuous anatomy.
- Tapered tip may reduce possibility of trauma.