- Laser cut nitinol stent is designed to meet specific anatomical requirements of the airway.
- Geometric shape provides increased and uniform radial force with true dynamic expansion.
- Polyurethane coating helps decrease granulation tissue formation and ingrowth.
- Anti-migration struts reduce stent migration.
- Lubricious inner lumen hydrophilic coating is specially formulated to aid in the prevention of mucous buildup.
- Purse-string design of the proximal suture knot allows repositioning and removal immediately post-placement.
Flexible Over-the-Wire Delivery System
The AERO Fully Covered Tracheobronchial Stent is delivered to the target site by means of a proprietary, flexible, over-the-wire delivery system. Benefits of the delivery system are:
- Accurate one-handed delivery helps ensure proper stent placement.
- Virtually no foreshortening or elongation reduces much of the guesswork in stent sizing and placement.
- Flexible delivery system allows for stent placement in difficult anatomical locations.
- Low profile (7.4mm) pre-loaded delivery catheter increases clinical ease of use.
Direct Visualization (DV) Delivery System
The AERO DV allows for Direct Visualization of proximal and distal ends of stenosis upon deployment.
- Designed for accurate placement.
- Allows the procedure to be performed bedside, eliminating the need for fluoroscopy.